Request the Field Guide to CA Injury Cases
When someone has been injured in an accident, they usually have a lot of questions:
- How do I find the best lawyer for my case?
- Why does the insurance company want a recorded statement?
- Should I sign the paper the insurance company sent me?
- Is this really the insurance company’s “best offer”?
- What is the value of my injury case?
- Do I even need a lawyer?
Attorney Thomas Rist wrote the Field Guide to CA Injury Cases to help victims of accidents, outlining information about insurance companies and the lawsuit process. The info kit answers the most common questions people have after an accident. The book also collects important information about your case, and helps you log when insurance companies try to contact you.
The book is absolutely free and will be emailed to you so that you can become informed on how an injury case works and whether you even need a lawyer to help you.